hello, I am a black young woman who is in shape and a medical assitant. I have been dating a black guy who is?

young and smart as well. it seems like white women feel like they are so much better and can take him from me. my upstairs neighbor is white and dating someone herself, but feels the need to slam her door and make nasty statments about me when she knows that i am home. I am a clean person and not ghetto, but still get bad treatment from the opposite race. i know that nowadays and even in this community where we live all the black men are with white women, and we seem to be the only black couple here.. why can't white women respect this and stay away....?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they want what they cant have. This is coming from a brotha. Shes gonna do anything to seperate you to and then try to get him when your gone. Dont let her come between you two hope I helped.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm a white teenage girl. I'm not racist and I'm against racism. Some people are and you just have to be careful, keep your distance from her and if she bothers you ignore her. Good luck :)

Source(s): Me :)
  • 8 years ago

Just jerks. Hold your head high and let it go. It doesn't matter what they do if you trust him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.