Hello, I am a black young woman who is in shape and a medical assitant. I have been dating a black guy who is?

young and smart as well. it seems like white women feel like they are so much better and can take him from me. my upstairs neighbor is white and dating someone herself, but feels the need to slam her door and make nasty statments about me when she knows that i am home. I am a clean person and not ghetto, but still... show more young and smart as well. it seems like white women feel like they are so much better and can take him from me. my upstairs neighbor is white and dating someone herself, but feels the need to slam her door and make nasty statments about me when she knows that i am home. I am a clean person and not ghetto, but still get bad treatment from the opposite race. i know that nowadays and even in this community where we live all the black men are with white women, and we seem to be the only black couple here.. why can't white women respect this and stay away....?