George Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon Martin - Who's side are you on...?

Just wanted to see what other people think. I am 100% on Zimmerman's side. Race is not the issue here. George Zimmerman saw a tall teenager in a hoodie walking in a gated community, he thought that it looked suspicious. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior. Yes, they... show more Just wanted to see what other people think. I am 100% on Zimmerman's side. Race is not the issue here. George Zimmerman saw a tall teenager in a hoodie walking in a gated community, he thought that it looked suspicious. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior. Yes, they told him not to pursue Martin, but Zimmerman wasn't breaking any laws by following him. Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon Martin. Sure, all the kid had on him was skittles, but how in the hell was Zimmerman supposed to know that? The stand your ground provision states that you do not have to retreat before using deadly force if you reasonably believe it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm, and that's what Zimmerman did. The medical reports don't lie people. Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, lacerations to the back of his head, a minor back injury, and bruising in his upper lip and cheek. Trayvon Martin had bruised knuckles, and drugs in his system. They only arrested Zimmerman to shut everyone up, they have nothing on him, nothing to prove him guilty of murder.

The media twisted this so far in the beginning that everyone jumped on Trayvon's side.

FACT - If someone was on top of me beating me, and I thought they were trying to kill me, I would use deadly force...I think anyone would...

How do you feel about this subject?
Update: novalty - You just called Trayvon "the black guy" twice in the same statement. Everything is about race...hate crime hate crime hate crime, get over it. This isn't about race. This is about self defense.
Update 2: Say Whaaaaaat - "Why wouldn't you run away?"

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the stand your ground law? He didn't have to run away. It's the law, get over it.
Update 3: Weasel - "At the end of the day........race aside....he shot a kid to death , for walking home."

No, he shot a trespassing, suspicious man in a hoodie that was beating him. If Zimmerman felt his life was in danger, the law states he can use deadly force. Period.
Update 4: It's not like he was trying to protect the property, he was trying to protect his life. If someone tries to kill me at Walmart am I suppose to let them do it just because it's not my land?
Update 5: Say Whaaaaaat - "it's the law to do what the police tell you to do" Haha, are you kidding me? The police aren't in control of you. If you're not breaking any laws, you can do whatever you want. If a cop tells you not to buy milk from the grocery store, what are you doing to do? Sounds like... show more Say Whaaaaaat - "it's the law to do what the police tell you to do"

Haha, are you kidding me? The police aren't in control of you. If you're not breaking any laws, you can do whatever you want. If a cop tells you not to buy milk from the grocery store, what are you doing to do? Sounds like you'd be going without milk.....sad...sheep. You keep on believing everything you hear on TV and you keep on thinking that the police will always be there to protect you. See where that gets you.