The Devil versus God?

Hey guys! I recently just saw this post online and I decided, "Hey, why not get Y!A opinions!" I am not saying that I believe in God or the Devil, but I thought that this was an interesting comparison. "The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not... show more Hey guys!

I recently just saw this post online and I decided, "Hey, why not get Y!A opinions!"

I am not saying that I believe in God or the Devil, but I thought that this was an interesting comparison.

"The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not eat from the tree of knowledge of whatever the hell so we could basically be thought slaves for eternity, but the devil did us a favor and turned the tables there with a single conversation.

Also, the devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible, while God killed somewhere around 2.3 million. He understands human nature, but doesn't judge you for being human. He accepts God's unwanted children unconditionally. And still, he's the ********. Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's our silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Another response I saw to this was:

after his death the atheist fell down into the hell. when he opened his eyes, he could not beliving what he did see: a beautiful beach, a shining sun and a pleasent wind. the atheist walk along the beach, untill he saw a being with hoof of an horse and a tail. he asked him if he was the devil. it affirmates and starts to chat with the atheist. after a while he sends the atheist to get a drink from the nearby bar.
on his way back the atheist hears screams and notice a black hole on the ground. he goes to check and saw humans crying and being hitted by demons. the atheist runs to the devil and ask him why there is a black hole. the devil didn't understadnd. the atheist explained the hole, where demons were punishing humans and them crying. "ah", said the devil, "these are the christians, they want it this way...""

Opinions?