Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 9 years ago

Glass pipe maintenance?

ok so i got my first pipe i used poorly rolled joints before lol and I was wondering if I should blow the ashes out of the bowl after each use? And what about the resin, do I clean that out after each use? And when am i supposed to clean out the entire thing? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Dump ashes out of spent bowl.

Leave resins until they become a problem or begin to alter the flavor, then as suggested an alcohol soak, but throw in a few table spoons of Epsom Salts in the baggy with the pipe and the alcohol. Let it sit for an hour, and then shake the crap out of it. The salt will scour it clean since Epsom Salts barely dissolve without a ton of water. Need like a gallon to just dissolve 1 teaspoon.

Get some regular ol isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and soak your parts overnight. Clean with qtips. Right as rain. :)

• elhigh

Call 911, they'll send a specialist.

extremely tough situation. look from google and yahoo. that will may help!