Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard gives Islamic Sharia law thumbs down ?

The other day, she said anyone practicing the above should get out of Australia. "Immigrants, not Australians MUST adapt........take it or leave it" she said. "............if you wish to become part of our society......learn the language" "It is our country, our land and our lifestyle... show more The other day, she said anyone practicing the above should get out of Australia.
"Immigrants, not Australians MUST adapt........take it or leave it" she said.
"............if you wish to become part of our society......learn the language"
"It is our country, our land and our lifestyle and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this".
"But when you are done complaining............I highly encourage you to advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE' !"
"If you aren't happy here then leave..we didn't ask you to come here. You asked to come here. So accept the country YOU accepted"

What do you think about that ?
Why don't Britain say the same thing.. oh wait, that would be classed as racist -__-
Update: @Molly - thing is, many people come to these countries, complain "oh I hate it here... it sucks... why can't everyone be like me... etc.".... and I think she is saying, well if you don't like it, go back to where you came from. Obviously not everyone is like this, I was only putting an example,... show more @Molly - thing is, many people come to these countries, complain "oh I hate it here... it sucks... why can't everyone be like me... etc.".... and I think she is saying, well if you don't like it, go back to where you came from.
Obviously not everyone is like this, I was only putting an example, but it is generally people who came from very different cultures that complain about western lifestyles. Why live in a country if you hate it?

I'm all for people of different cultures and religions living together... but they should respect the countries main laws & way of life, whilst continuing their own!

Would other countries like it if western people came and disrespected their laws? NO, I don't think so. Yet, a western person says this ^^ and they get called "racist" - unbelievable!