Does anyone else admire Bill Cosby?

Well He “ain’t” the only one tired of this stuff. So nice hearing it from such a well-known person. THIS MAN IS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND TELLS, IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY, WHY IT’S GOOD TO BE OLD. Cosby: "I'm 83 and tired." "I'm 83 and I'm Tired" I'm... show more Well He “ain’t” the only one tired of this stuff. So nice hearing it from such a well-known person.

THIS MAN IS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND TELLS, IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY, WHY IT’S GOOD TO BE OLD.
Cosby: "I'm 83 and tired."
"I'm 83 and I'm Tired"
I'm 83. Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my NationalService, I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for some some serioushealth challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or myincome, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks asthough retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people whodon't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will takethe money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day Ican read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives anddaughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slightoffense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't"believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoningteenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitalsof little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must letSaudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosquesand madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand ,UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed tofund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any otherArab country to teach love and tolerance.

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight globalwarming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must helpsupport and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germrush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their nosesor stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of allparties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthfulmistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was gettingcaught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives andactions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discriminationor big-whatever for their problems.

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens andearly 20's be-deck them selves in tattoos and face studs, thereby makingthemselves un-employable and claiming money from the Government.

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83. Because, mostly, I'm notgoing to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry formy granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and noton the way in.
Update: Thanks for the link Handy, I had not seen it before, but have always much admired the person he is. I would love to see him and Judge Joe Brown collaborate on something such as that, have always admired Judge Joe also. Just got this today from my brother, I'm kinda disappointed it is not actually as it is... show more Thanks for the link Handy, I had not seen it before, but have always much admired the person he is. I would love to see him and Judge Joe Brown collaborate on something such as that, have always admired Judge Joe also. Just got this today from my brother, I'm kinda disappointed it is not actually as it is touted, but Bill Cosby is too me a superb role model for any young person.
Update 2: No thumbs down came from me. Thanks to all who answered!

Lucky the ones who had the opportunity to see him preform in person!