Fever that comes and goes.?

I've been having a fever that comes and goes. Every time when my fever goes down, I thought It was cured but then it simply comes back. My fever isn't so serious or high but I have symptoms of feeling cold on hot weather and fatigue* My country's average temperature at this time of the month is 35 - 30 Degrees Celsius* I've only taken medicine for when it goes back up but sometimes it goes down and when the next day comes it comes back again.

Favorite Answer

Universal, There is no one normal body temperature. It varies every day during different times of the day. Without your giving numbers, it is not possible to say if you have any fever at all.

What is normal body temperature? Most people think of a "normal" body temperature as an oral temperature of 98.6°F (37°C). This is an average of normal body temperatures. Your temperature may actually be 1°F (0.6°C) or more above or below 98.6°F (37°C). Also, your normal body temperature changes by as much as 1°F (0.6°C) throughout the day, depending on how active you are and the time of day. Body temperature is very sensitive to hormone levels and may be higher or lower when a woman is ovulating or having her menstrual period.

A rectal or ear (tympanic membrane) temperature reading is slightly higher than an oral temperature reading. A temperature taken in the armpit is slightly lower than an oral temperature reading. The most accurate way to measure body temperature is to take a rectal temperature.

What is a fever?

In most adults, an oral temperature above 100°F (37.8°C) or a rectal or ear temperature above 101°F (38.3°C) is considered a fever. A child has a fever when his or her rectal temperature is 100.4°F (38°C) or higher.

Source(s): a doctor