Is it just me or does the 2013 Toyota Camry COT look ugly?

Best Answer

It's ugly. But then it's not. At least it looks more like the car than just some generic looking NASCAR with decals plastered on it.

Not sure what the new rules for rear spoilers are on all the 2013 Nextel Cup cars. Fore some reason the published picture of the Camry doesn't have one. The weird looking grille doesn't look like a show-room stock 2012 Camry either. Who knows what the 2013 stock grille will look like. Air doesn't go through the stock grille anyway.

Source(s): Alignment, suspension and brake shop.

Yes! But that's just because the new COT looks closer to the real thing now and your just noticing how ugly a Camry really is! LOL!

I should add that 100% of all Lexus and Scion are built in Japan. 100%!!

Not to mention the large handful of other Toyota models.

I agree but whats sad is they look like actual Toyota Camrys\

It looks funny because it has a Toyota emblem on the front.

Even though some Toyotas are made in the United States, it's still owned by the Toyota Corporation in Japan.

The front end is fine, but the rear end seems rather squared off. I lean towards the ugly factor myself.

• Josh

I'm not a Toyota fan, but I think it looks pretty good. That's the first time I've seen it, thanks for sharing.

It's a Joyota..think about it, they're all ugly

Ok you got me thats ugly.

Its ok, And to address the nonamerican complaints. Toyota employees around 200,000 AMERICANS in american plants, dealerships and repair shops. It trickles down to body shops autopart stores detailers ect. port employees, tugboat operaters. builders, pavers, landscapers. these are american jobs, The money is paid in american dollars to american people.