promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are some Korean Dramas like Boys over flowers? My girlfriend is a 9 tailed fox? Etc. 10 Points.?

HI! I am obsessing over Koreans. I know the sites I can watch those in, but I need to know great movies! Description? They need to be funny, sad, cute, and romantic in the same time. Beautiful kiss, you're beautiful, boys over flowers, Goong, 49 days, HAS TO HAVE AN AWESOME ENDING! PLEASE LIST AS MANY AS YOU CAN. Please? Thank you.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL. I'M OBSESSING OVER ALL THINGS KOREAN TOO :D

Here are some of my suggestions of dramas:

Heartstrings

Love Rain (currently airing)

Fashion King (currently airing)

Rooftop Prince (currently airing)

Lie To Me

My Girl

Mischievous Kiss

Coffee Prince

Secret Garden

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Shut Up Flower Boy Band

Mary Stayed Out All Night

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

The Greatest Love

Protect the Boss

Dream High (depends on who you want the girl to end up with. hehe)

Dream High 2

Personal Taste

City Hunter (it has some action in it ^.^ Lee Min Ho!!!)

My Princess

Movies:

200 Pounds Beauty

100 Days with Mr.Arrogant

Baby and Me

Windstruck

My Sassy Girl

Source(s): MY ADDICTION TO ALL THINGS KOREAN + I'M ASIAN hahaha :D
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Beautiful kiss, you're beautiful, boy over flowers, goong have happy ending. They are funny and romantic drama. 49 days is very attractive and romantic, but the main actress is dead in the end. In my concern, they are awesome films!

• Tim H
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

-Fullhouse (my favorite, really cute drama, starring song hye kyo and rain, a must-watch)

-one percent of anything (a nice romcom…didn’t like ending though)

-coffee prince (about a girl pretending to be guy…great drama by yoon eun hye)

-shining inheritance (love the storyline and good morals in the story)

-personal taste (a must watch for fans of lee min ho)

-my girl (really funny and romantic....starring lee dae hae, a must-watch)

-secret garden (love hyun bin in this drama, great storyline and suspenseful plot, a must-watch)

-my girlfriend is a nine tail fox (a mystical romantic story, really good, a must-watch)

-prosecutor princess (has great storyline and open you to the world of law)

-fantasy couple (really funny, a good watch)

-wonderful life (another favorite, really meaningful and heartwarming storyline)

-goong (a great historical romcom, yoon eun hye is really good here, the guy actors are good looking)

-delightful girl choon-hyung (really funny, great chemistry, a must-watch)

-spring waltz (love the background music, a slow but beautiful drama, has happy ending)

-dream high (great drama with dancing and singing, actor and actress from IU, 2pm, Miss A, T-ara)

-boys before flowers (a very popular drama, good looking actors, a must-watch)

-take care of the young lady (a good storyline but lacking in chemistry between main actor and actress)

-you are beautiful (another very popular drama, good looking actors…a must watch)

-that fool (really funny and romantic)

-witch yoo hee (really funny and cute, a must watch)

-I am sam (an interesting storyline about girl liking her teacher)

-playful kiss (another popular drama, rendition of Japanese manga, starring kim hyun joong…a must watch)

-smile, you (a great romantic comedy of the family)

-heartstrings (really good…starring jung yong hwa and park shin hye…love the music and touching moments…a must watch)

-city hunter (great plot and with good action and romance…starring lee min ho…a nust watch)

-49 days (fantasy and romance…suspenseful plot…similar to secret garden…a must watch)

-lie to me (funny…starring yoon eun hye…good storyline and quite interesting, about misunderstandings)

-flower boy ramyun shop (funny, fresh, and interesting…hot guys…a must watch)

-me too flower (great plot, love the male and female leads, funny with serious moments)

-man of honor (about baseball player overcoming obstacles, great acting, funny and cute moments)

-soulmate (fresh and entertaining sitcom, learned a lot about relationship and dating, a must watch)

-mary stayed out all night (cute, starring jang geun suk, great music)

-cinderella man (interesting plot where two man switched lives, funny, starring Yoona from SNSD)

-shut up flower boy band (heartwarming and inspiring, must watch for those that love music)

-rooftop prince (a prince from Joseon era is transported into the future, really funny and a must watch)

-fashion king (about aspiring fashion designers working toward dream, sweet and romantic, a must watch)

Korean movie:

200 pounds beauty (love this movie! )

A millionaire’s first love (great touching story!)

My sassy girl (very funny and romantic)

Hello schoolgirl (great movie!)

Someone special (great plot and cute chemistry)

Baby and me (very funny…a great storyline)

Do re mi fa so la ti do (love the story…a bit sad…but very romantic and touching)

Project makeover (my favorite movie….very touching and inspirational…very cute)

Shotgun love

Finding Mr. Destiny

Penny pinchers (great movie and interesting storyline)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.