Is Raven Symone really Lesbian?

Is she really lesbian or is it just a rumor???????????

Favorite Answer

So far just a rumor. That whole rumor got started by the National Enquirer outing her as a lesbian(Who are never reliable and make up rumors)

Raven said this on her twitter:

I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now.

My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life.

However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone.

I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!

She didn't deny or confirm she was or not. She just wants people to let her live her personal life.Raven has always been private when it comes to her personal life. I think she is straight but wants to keep her dating/personal life private. You see alot of people getting too involved in Celebrities personal lives. Even if she was a lesbian i still would love her.But she has a right to have her private life kept private and i respect that.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Raven Symone really Lesbian?

Source(s): raven symone lesbian: https://tr.im/uvhFM

Yes, she is.

Whitney Houston is alive and well in Tahiti

The actors on True Blood are required by contract to drink real blood.

Rhianna is a man.

Chaz Bono is a woman.

Kathy Lee Gifford is a cannibal

American Idol is fixed

Dancing with the Stars is fixed

Survivor is fixed

Kim Khardasian has real talent

Rosie O'Donnell is a nice straight Catholic girl

Ellen Degeneris if the father of Snooki's baby.

Obama will be re-elected

A large community of Aliens live in Alaska (IE: Sara Palin)

And this effects you how? Personally, I feel that many people are far to interested in what other people do with their genitalia. Would this possible describe you?

• Raatz

She's really dating AzMarie Livingston. I think she's bisexual, though.

Source(s): eta: C'mon people, her tweets were a very classy way of saying 'yes, but leave us be.'

It just a bad rumor, that is all.