Do you think I should mail this?

San Diego, California 92111-2814

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO

Perspective Plaintiff,

vs.

Perspective Defendants. )

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

)

) Case No. Pending

CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND LETTER and NOTICE OF INTENT TO FILE DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER SLANDER AND LIBEL LAWSUIT

(Cal. Civ. Code §§ 44, 45a, and 46)

CEASE &DESIST DEMAND LETTER

**URGENT

Dear Perspective Defendants in the above caption:

Re: False accusations of abuse against me.

You are infringing on my rights with false accusations of abuse on my daughter, Andrea Goldhagen.

You have 1 Day to CEASE &DESIST Abuse Accusations RE: my daughter. Confirm in writing to the address at the head of this letter that you will not repeat these infringements. Failing to do this, I will go to a lawyer and file a lawsuit against you for Defamation of Character. I will also seek to recover costs and damages (plus interest) for your tortious acts and conduct. This is my final communication to you on this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you as a matter of urgency.

Favorite Answer

Perspective? Seriously?

Yeah mail it. Then check back and tell us the response. I will make the popcorn.

yes, it's wrong of them to accuse u of something u didn't do, and something should be done about it

Source(s): me