My horse has a tying issue and unloading from a trailer issue!?

Ok. When my horse has any pressure on her lead rope she pulls back really hard. Raises her head super high and pulls. She busted our whole hitching post while doing this. So wheb she is tied up, and pulls just a little bit she pulls hardere and harder. She is fine until she feels that preasure and rthen is when it... show more Ok. When my horse has any pressure on her lead rope she pulls back really hard. Raises her head super high and pulls. She busted our whole hitching post while doing this. So wheb she is tied up, and pulls just a little bit she pulls hardere and harder. She is fine until she feels that preasure and rthen is when it hoes bad. Some people say leave her tied till she stops, others say thatll break her back....so what do i do? now the trailer issue....she loads up just fine. But unloading turns into a distaster. As soon as you open the door she thinks its time to get out, so if we leave her tied she does the pulling thing, which is dangerous for her and anyone in the trailer, and if you unhook the lead rope throuh the trailer window then open the door she just backs up dangerously fast. If there is anyone standing to xlose she WILL just trample right over them. So what do i do. How do i stop thw pulling and the unloading issue? Only serious answers please! And im not sending her to Trainer. I would like to do it myself. Thank you!