Isn't it a bit extreme to assert "the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist"?

To make such a statement you would have to have complete knowledge and to have been everywhere in the universe. Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster dwells somewhere in the universe you don't know of or have not been to? Is that possible?

Favorite Answer

Of course it is extreme! I have a personal connection with the flying spaghetti monster. Maybe if you people read the holy book you would realize in your hearts he's the true god. Perhaps the reason your fascinated with him is because you realize that, somewhere in the recesses of your brain.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is real!

Source(s): I'm a Pastafarian pastor.

Who knows? Maybe there is a planet in the universe that has animals that look like flying spaghetti.

The odds may actually be greater than you might think. The universe is enormous.

I'm not psychic. I cannot say that something does not exist. It isn't even logical.

I believe in God through faith. I don't need evidence.

Rest assured, those unbelievers will be doing laps in a lake of molten spaghetti sauce. Anyone who rejects the love of our noodly Creator does not deserve His glory, nor do they deserve the unlimited soup or bread sticks.

Source(s): R'amen

The flying spaghetti thing is laaame!! It has no meaning behind it. Athiest make it up to mock the believers of God. Heres the thing...

We believers do no just say "Believe there is a man called God up in space. If you say I need proof to prove His existence then I will also need proof for His non-existence"

THATS A LIE. This is how confused athiest see it. BUT THIS IS THE ACTUAL BELIEF. READ THIS.

Everything as a Creator or an Inventor. Take a look at man. Take a look at the inventions from man. Cars, aeroplanes, mobile phones, laptops,computers,robots, scanners, washing machine, stove, tv, radio,satalite dishes..etc All of these things are INVENTED AND CREATED. But by who?? Of course the creator right? And that creator is MAN!!! Now we believe we were created. So that means we have a Creator too!!! The flowers, the sun, the moon and all that exist are signs of a Creator that exist in this universe. He is not nessisarily a man up in space as we see it. Our puny minds don't understand. God is not a mystery either. We KNOW logic so therefore we KNOW that a Creator exist who created this world!!!

Dreams are also a sign of God's existence. I mean our dreams and our thoughts is our OWN universe. We are the Creator of our own universe(our little mind). Who created this question that I am now answering? Of course someone. A spiritual being of course. A conscious being. And that is YOU. I already believe you exist! And your question is proof. I do not need to see your face to know YOU or a conscious being made this question and post it on yahoo. I know this sounds a little bit mind-blowing to you or stupid but you need to read up about the existence of God for yourself. Explore with more knowledge. We as humans will NEVER satisfied as we keep on going. That's just natural and that is good. So seek knowledge my friend.

Spaghetti monster have no meaning as God has meaning.

• Sara

We're still working on concepts of Dark Energy and Dark Matter; we'd be wrong to say that astronomy is a done deal.

Yes, but a few "tums" can help destroy the myth that is "the Flying Spaghetti Monster" .

Have a nice day.

Screw you.

I know he exists. I'm touched by his noodly appendages. I've seen real, live miracles and I know it's the work of him, even when the miracles are indistinguishable from modern medical science.

I don't need logic. I'm just right. You should convert. People frequently change their religions because of internet posts.

It's a fact.

And you can't prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist! Just because you can't prove FSM exist doesn't mean he doesn't exist, absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence!!

Source(s): Oh you Christians and your arguments that work for every other god.

Hahaha I love you