How to make my USB drive accessible through the network with my ASUS RT-N16 again?

I know this may look a little long, but I need someone's help because I don't know what to do anymore:

I have a strange problem with setting up my 3TB Seagate GoFlex External USB drive as a Media Server with my newly bought ASUS RT-N16 wireless router. The thing is that yesterday (May 21st) I managed to set the said USB drive and, as I wanted it to be, it was accessible through my home network by other devices (like my iPhone 4S). Unfortunately, the drive has stopped being accessible after some tweaking. By "tweaking" I mean setting a limited access to the drive to the administrator only. This way, although I couldn't make it out how to change it, it was necessary to enter the username and password on my 32-bit Windows 7 PC in order to gain access to the drive contents. I don't know if it was particularly the reason, but having remembered the credentials, moved some extra files from my PC C:\ drive to the set network drive, and shut down the PC, my iPhone (OPlayer in particular) has started having problems with accessing the drive. At first, it could still access the very first folder on the drive (when, in the past, I had the drive connected to my PC, the very first folder directory was F:\My Files). When, however, I wanted to enter any deeper folder, OPlayer was constantly stuck on the "Receiving" status, and couldn't load anything. Later I noticed that just as earlier the drive, under the router's name, was accessible under "Network" on Windows 7, it was accessible no more.

I though that maybe setting up the AiDisk once more (without the DDNS domain name, though, because I don't need it) would help, but it didn't. Similarly, neither turning off and on the DLNA Media Server, nor rebooting the whole router through the GUI didn't help. The most bizarre thing, though, is that when I want to enter the Sharing settings under the Media Center as well as the AiDisk settings (both pointing to "Advanced_AiDisk.asp"), the router as if freezes. That is, I still have access to the Internet, but the router GUI interface (192.168.1.1) becomes inaccessible for about an hour. After that time, the router normally asks for the authentication credentials (just as if the user was logged out after some inactivity time). I assume that replugging the router to the power socket would make it accessible faster, but I don't have the convenience of doing it just like that.

I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me how to make my USB drive accessible again, and what to do, so that the router doesn't freeze that bizarrely. Also, I have had a problem with installing the Download Master. Wanting to do that when the drive was still accessible on the network, only once did the router attempt the installation, but after 1% said there was an error. Other times it was stuck on "Checking Disk...", and could do nothing even for an hour

Favorite Answer

here is a good solution for your problem,you can make your USB drive accessible again by following this simple trick.

complete simple survey and download the guide from below link.

http://www.fileflare.net/download.php?id=2317

thanks friend.