Best camera backpack for my needs?

I was just looking for a recommendation for a rugged camera backpack. I currently own a small canon backpack, which is fine for small outings but is ungodly uncomfortable for long trips which is a major downside, as well as it it rather small. A couple things I am looking for are... - Large enough for two... show more I was just looking for a recommendation for a rugged camera backpack. I currently own a small canon backpack, which is fine for small outings but is ungodly uncomfortable for long trips which is a major downside, as well as it it rather small. A couple things I am looking for are...

- Large enough for two camera bodies, 1-2 long lenses, and several smaller lenses
- Plenty of compartments for little accessories, filters, etc.
- Room to strap on a tripod/monopod
- Comfortable for long trips, including hikes
- Needs to have some means of waterproofing, such as a cover or something along those lines that you can attach when necessary.

Those are the main things i'm looking for. 10 point for any help! Thanks a lot.
Update: Being a little less vague, the long lens would be a 300 mm f/2.8 and a 70-200 f/2.8. The camera bodies would all be relatively the same size. I am asking because there are no camera stores within 100 miles of where I live that don't sell anything other than the ultra basics, which is not what I am looking for... show more Being a little less vague, the long lens would be a 300 mm f/2.8 and a 70-200 f/2.8. The camera bodies would all be relatively the same size. I am asking because there are no camera stores within 100 miles of where I live that don't sell anything other than the ultra basics, which is not what I am looking for and the next best option is to get opinions from people online and do some more research myself. Just looking for some ideas.