Phone Sex Operator Job from Mobile?

Hiya I'm looking for a phone sex operator job that doesn't require a land line (I only want to use my mobile). If anyone knows any companies I could try I'd be grateful.

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

You won't find one. The companies have to route the calls to a landline in order to bill the customers per minute. You won't find a PSO job that will let you use a mobile.

There are a few "virtual sex" jobs that work on a computer, though. So if you have a microphone to hook to your computer, but no landline, that might be an option for you. It's not exactly phone sex, it's more like playing an X-rated video game with the men while you chat with them online, but it pays well and if you're up for phone sex you'll probably do well at that.

• Do you know which virtual sex jobs do not have a computer virus

1

Mobile Phone Sex

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Phone Sex Operator Job from Mobile?

Thanks :)

Source(s): phone sex operator job mobile: https://biturl.im/DCMz3
  • PRM

Hosting websites like AdultWork and AdultHub are probably the best option for self-employment. The consumers cannot directly contact you (unless you choose to!) and they pay via credits to the site owners.

Another advantage of the above, is you can book appointments (voice; text; email; webcam). This will give you more control of your time rather than being on regular hours.

If you are both extremely broad- and open-minded then you should get on well. Do, though, be aware that some people out there can be most "perverted".

Good luck, whatever...

Source(s): Life experience! ;)

I am a phone sex operator! and i use my cell phone all the time. i work for chatline but the only problem really is, they don't pay much like .10 cents a minute, plus 10 or 20% commission every time the members renew their membership. and the positive side is you can work anytime you want, no trolling or anything like that. and yes they don't require a land line!

• alana4 years agoReport

Where do u work?

Well mobile phones do not sound as good as land lines, which means loss of quality. In addition, your mobile may lose the connection, or the battery may die, or you may get a text or another call distracting you, etc. Because someone is paying a lot of money to talk to you, this may not be a possibility.

if any body form india punjab then cont me for oral sex and physical sex also

Go on PayPercall.com

www.Adultwork.com

Sign up is free.. they do SMS chat too

:)