Physical appearance of Jesus? The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar?

I was googling stuff, and I came across this website http://www.thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm i was more intrigue by the second one " This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library... show more I was googling stuff, and I came across this website http://www.thenazareneway.com/likeness_o...

i was more intrigue by the second one " This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing
the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in
Washington, D.C."

Anyone can please tell me if those can be real?
please, with some type of proof, not bubbling stuff to prove your own self mind point.

thanks
Update: @eternal lie, dude! how can I find "citation"? like I said, i found this accidentally.
If i will ever go to Washington lybrary I will search for this, but until then, sorry no "citation"
Update 2: i don;t know, im tired of reading, i try to find some info but i don;t know whats real and whats not.
Update 3: @the lord of misrule, thanks dude, it really help.
Update 4: @ideo......, dude, jesus wasn;t even real descendant of David, how do we even know he was even a Jew? Maybe Mary was a mix or something.
Update 5: @taywillaben , seriously? beardless? watch tower? how much more brainwash did they do to you to post those kind of things? JWs used to believe that black people are being black because god curse on them, read the earlier JWs editions and then tell me about the beardless Jesus. and Google them out yourself, im not... show more @taywillaben , seriously? beardless? watch tower? how much more brainwash did they do to you to post those kind of things?
JWs used to believe that black people are being black because god curse on them, read the earlier JWs editions and then tell me about the beardless Jesus. and Google them out yourself, im not going to do the work for you.