Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

Whose army is stronger? Pakistan or Iran?

Yes I am a Stir pot as long as Pak has the -Ghzwa E Hind- dream.

Iran has Oil and far more wealth to develope their N c weapons.

It can also sustain an all out war without the use of NC weapons.

Neither side has the gutts to press the NC button

Favorite Answer

Pakistan has nukes, but they are not such a great advantage when fighting a country that shares a border with your own, because of contamination of your own country through fallout, groundwater contamination, etc. So Pakistan would not be likely to use them. Plus, Pakistan would piss a lot of other local countries off if they nuked Iran.

So, considering that, I would have to say Iran would have the advantage. However, if Pakistan and Iran went to war, the US would probably side with Pakistan, as we've been gunning for Iran for well over a decade. Most likely the US would help Pakistan enough to ensure a victory over Iran--so I'd have to say Pakistan would win because of outside help.

Pakistan, they have one of the top 10 largest military forces in the world and have nuclear weapons, they were the first Islamic country to have nuclear power. Iran has oil to keep themselves going so can last longer but Pakistan has stronger allies such as China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc. Hopefully these countries will never go to war.

I would say Iran.

• BruceN

Iran. But they cannot nuke the enemy capital, so they are highly unlikely to attack.

Ummm I think Pakistanis are more ruthless. ALquaeda is based in there and they hate the Shia muslims

Obvoiusly Iran is stronger....

But why you're asking it?!!!

Pakistan. Their soldiers are ****. But they have Nuclear weapons, Iran have none.

Don't listen to Gomer...