Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do you understand... yourself?

Best Answer

It's one of those things. Just when I think I'm done with it--that I have myself figured out--new info comes in from a weird random place and I have to question things again.

And this particular round of it, these past couple of weeks....is kind of embarrassing, kind of disgusting. No, not on a literal, physical level so much, it just makes me ask, "Ok, am I really like that? Is that really where it comes from?"

In short terms: there's stuff going on that I once _thought_ dated to my early childhood but it's from the 1980s and deeply repressed instead, and there's _other_ stuff where, well, I'm cold-bloodedly having to look at certain things. From an outsider's point of view, even.

It's rather making me look like a bad person, to be honest.

Pretty much. It took me some intense soul-searching for a couple of years to understand me. I learn something new about myself frequently. I don't always understand my choices at the time, but upon reflection I can see what I was trying to achieve.

Most times, yes, other times, not at all. Ha ha ha.

Look for Satori to know self.

• Bekka

Yep. 100%. I'm super awesome like that :)

yeah I'm afraid to speak my feelings. because everyone has been telling me my feelings are gay.

as you can see, I have dementia. but deep down I'm a guy who cares about people.

• ChaMI

Not always... Sometimes getting to know who you are.. can be a difficult challenge

• Nope. Never will.

What's the point?

Some days I do, and some days I don't

Nope... But that's life