Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Daniel Radcliffe vs Tom Felton?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Tom a lot &, yes, he's hot. But I have to pick Daniel Radcliffe!! He has an extra special place in my heart!! I've loved him for years, but recently, I've become obsessed!!!!!

He's one of those rare people who is adorable like a little kid, whose cheeks you want to pinch, AND is extremely & devastatingly sexy, who you want to date (& do other activities with... ;-) Lol.), at the same time. He's such a sweetie pie, so kind, very VERY handsome, has great natural comedic timing (on talk shows & in interviews, on SNL & also in his work, like HP & How to Succeed), very talented, an AMAZINGLY SUPERB singer & dancer, extremely super sexy, hysterically funny, incredibly charming, very quick-witted, gorgeous, very intelligent, makes wise career choices, has a husky, intoxicating, orgasmic, sexy talking voice & an extremely sexy accent, big, gorgeous, piercingly blue eyes & a sultry, smoldering stare that goes with them, scrumptious & delectable, soft, kissable lips, he's a cutie, extremely humble, a humanitarian, gracious, uses his celebrity status to work with causes to try & make the world a better place (the Trevor project) but doesn't publicize it just to get publicity (hem hem, Brangelina), he publicizes it to make people aware of the issues, he has a great physique & a fittt body, is caring, devoted to & appreciative of his fans & their support, is extremely hardworking, & just so super delicious!! I could go on & on...

I also saw him on Broadway in How to Succeed & he was PERFECT!!! BEYOND AMAZING!!! I fell even more in love with him after I saw the show! His facial expressions & mannerisms had me literally laughing so hard that I was gasping for breath! & he is an AMAZING & INCREDIBLE singer & dancer. I wish I had seen it earlIer in his run than I did so I could've seen it more than once!!! & I have to say that when his character was kissing Rosemary, for THIRTY SECONDS (in a row)!!, I was literally melting into a puddle of orgasm goo in my seat from watching him kiss! I wanted to jump up on stage & take her place!! My stomach tingles & other parts of me throb with jealousy when I watch him kiss! He looks like the most incredible, amazing, satisfying, passionate, & delicious kisser!!! *drool!!* He also seems like he'd be immensely satisfying & pleasing at other things as well... ;-)

But I really hope he comes back to Broadway (after taking a well deserved break!) because he's SUCH a natural at it!

Sorry. I'm rambling... But I can't help it when it comes to Dan! I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time. :-) I hope I'm right!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Daniel

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Daniel Radcliffe *-*

Kisses <3

• They were a lot cuter before D:

I like Daniel Radcliffe more, Tom looks a bit scary :/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Tom

• 8 years ago

absolutely tom is awesome.i guess i idolize him because he is so lovely,a tall boy,beautiful eye color,he is really faithful,so polite,has a fabulous acting,and i can not stop thinking to him.I always see myself with hand in hand at the alter to get married,but unfortunately i guess he doesn't even know that I exist.well he is so cute and have good sense of humor and what should I say about him? oooooooo....he also have great sense of fashion and I love all his black suits;don't u? (don't u think he is a great-kisser?)

Source(s): www.google/yahoo/imbd/the-leaky-cauldron/snitchseekers.com mtv movie awards2010/2011
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Tom Felton, by a landslide!

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It is no contest for me, the answer has to be Daniel Radcliffe, he is the winner.

• Ana
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

i like Tom.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I also like them equally they're both pretty hot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.