Why is Fox News Already Declaring Zimmerman Not Guilty before his trial even starts?

I saw O'reilly this week talking to Geraldo, both men said multiple times over and over again how the charges against Zimmerman aren't going to stick.. This is just a few weeks after O'reilly said over and over again on his show, and to Trayvon's mother, " Lets not jump to conclusions here, let... show more I saw O'reilly this week talking to Geraldo, both men said multiple times over and over again how the charges against Zimmerman aren't going to stick.. This is just a few weeks after O'reilly said over and over again on his show, and to Trayvon's mother, " Lets not jump to conclusions here, let the court system do it's job"? Oh now I guess it's the time to call the verdict before the case even starts? They went on and on about Trayvon's " Thugwear" and " Not guilty" for over 5 minutes, talking about how Zimmerman was just simply trying to defend the place? Defend the place against what? A black highschool student strolling thru on his cell phone? I don't understand this why is this conclusion happening so early after so much telling everyone not to rush to judgement now why are they saying it's going to be " Not Guilty" ?