taylor swift tattoo ideas?

i am a big fan of taylor swifts and her music has really inspired me and helped me to become more than i originally planned. i have a few ideas for a tattoo which are "fearless", "you're lucky enough to be different. never change", and "enchanted"

i understand people either love her or hate her, but if you could leave other suggestions or pick your favorite one that i listed with out rude comments i would appreciate it :) thank you

Update:

mr. goldsmith leave my questions alone!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

I'd choose "fearless" or "never change" and put some kind of pretty symbol next to it.

Honestly, I just answered a different question suggesting that the person not tattoo so many words...instead of "you're lucky enough to be different...never change", I said to get "dare to be different". I had no idea it was from a Taylor Swift song and I'm a pretty big fan! lol Guess I missed that one.

Don't worry about the people who hate her. Chances are if they hate her they won't have a clue that the words you get are from a song of hers. Isn't that funny? When people "don't like" or "hate" something, they usually haven't given it much of a chance at all...therefore, they won't even realize what it's from.

Shouldn't care anyway- it's about what you like.

Good luck!

Source(s): My opinion
  • 3 years ago

Taylor Swift Tattoo Ideas

• 4 years ago

Look through those lyrics for something that really jumps out at you & makes sense as a tattoo.

• 8 years ago

Get the one she is afraid to get a big "13" on the top of her hand. It's her lucky number not a marijuana reference. If she sees it, she will probably let you back stage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Numerology Life Paths http://renditl.info/NumerologySecrets/?4N6n
  • 8 years ago

i really like fearless,

or you could also get speak now,

its pretty meaningful and the name of her 3rd album haha :3

or 'stay beautiful' which i also really like ..

or 'breathe'

or 'forever and always'

um.. yeh :3

just find one that means A LOT to you and get that one(:

Source(s): Swiftie
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

She did not invent those quotes but if I was you I would get it in a different language like Latin.

• 8 years ago

Please dont this, YOU WILLregret it. But if you must, get something meaningfully. Not something that someone on Yahoo answers suggested!

• 8 years ago

Please don't.

EDIT: lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I am just trying to do some good in this world! Let me say this ... please don't. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.