My BFF asked me to join a threesome. Should I?

My BFF asked me to have a threesome with her and the guy she is seeing. Its not a LTR, more like a booty call situation. He wanted one and she said she would ask me. I'm flattered and I didnt say no outright, but havent agreed either. Im a little concerned about our friendship because we have been BFFs since we were toddlers and our moms are bffs. I'm bi, so thats not an issue.

Favorite Answer

YOLO

• If you are having second thoughts I wouldn't lol.

I'm a guy and i've turned down every 3 sum ever asked of my just because I didn't feel correct doing it.

0.o that is just me though.

• Cassie

If you can keep it totally NSA and make sure that sh*t doesn't get weird, then go for it. But if you aren't both the kind of people who can view sex as a totally normal thing that doesn't have to effect your friendship, then don't risk it.

I don't know what a LTR means but I strongly oppose homosexuality. So my response is no.

i dont think its a very good idea. well, actually it depends how old you are, and if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. if you have one, then NO. if you dont, it depends if you are confortable. i personally, would not, but thats just me. just be careful. if you dont want anyone else to know, then dont. if you dont mind if other people find out, then go ahead. of course, you may think nobody will find out, but you know, stuff leak, so just be careful. sooo...bottom line...go ahead if you are confortable :)

No you should not. It would be akward. Plus your moms are bffs as well.

Source(s): Common Sense

It could bring you two closer together and it could be a great experience

GO FOR IT! It will be fun. You only live once so have fun. :)

• Hk9

If you are unsure about it don't do it.