Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kevin asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

what happens if the new york rangers lose to the new jersey devils?

tonight

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

then the series will be 2-2 and they will continue to play till one reaches 4. Which hopefully is the rangers!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

East Boston 6 Philly 7 Boston 5 Boston 7 New Jersey 5 Washington 7 Washington 5 West San Jose 5 Chicago 7 San Jose 5 Vancouver 5 Detroit 7 Detroit 7 Detroit 6 Stanley Cup Finals Boston 3 Detroit 4

• This series will probably go 7 games and The Los Angeles Kings will be waiting for The Eastern Conference Champion in The Stanley Cup Finals.

• Chuck
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Do you mean this game( 2-0 NJ end of the first) or the series? If this game then it's a best of three series. If you mean the series then the rangers go golfing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • knh959
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The series will be tied at 2 games each. Game 5 will go at MSG on Wednesday night. Tortorella will continue cry and whine about the devils, the officiating, the NHL and the world in general.

• 9 years ago

I will point my finger at Tortorella and laugh during his press conference. Then the series will be down to a best of 3.

• 9 years ago

Tortorella will be totally unprofessional at the post-game presser yet again, thus creating a greater distraction for his team than if he just politely answered the questions.

• 9 years ago

they will play at least 2 more games or until a team wins 4 games

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

all my theories about betman are wrong

• 9 years ago

Mo details please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.