Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 8 years ago

kpop star winner Park Ji Min signed in JYP entertainment?

do you want her to be in that company? if not, which company? (sm/yg) and why???

do u think the company suits her?

what company do you think lee hayi and baek ah yeon will join to? which company do you want them to be in? (sm/yg/jyp)?

Favorite Answer

Jimin? Many people say she fits SM because of her looks and I partially believe that, but I also do respect her decision to go to JYP Entertainment. I honestly thought she fitted better with JYP anyway.

Hayi - definitely YG because of her charisma and lack of fear. If she signs with any other company, she wouldn't fit in.

Ah Yeon - I can't really say. Maybe SM Entertainment because she's pretty, yet her style is kind of with JYP as well.

Hopefully they choose the right choices and enjoy being under the spotlight.

i think Baek Ah yeon will go to JYP, it's just her style. Lee Hayi will probably join YG. And I don't know which company Park Ji Min will join..

Park Ji Min actually will fit into JYP but her strongest point is singing, not dancing. And JYP is more on dancing. Park Ji Min dosen't really seem like a Boa, or SNSD. She isn't like 2NE1, so she might not go to YG. If you even it out, I think Park Ji Min will end up with JYP, just because at the beginngin JYP said himself he would kidnap her and take her to his company.

it is confirmed that Lee Ha Yi , Lee Michelle and Lee Seung Hoon are now under YG.

Park Ji Min alongside Baek Ah Yeon and Park Jae Hyung are now under JYP.

SM said that they won't take any of the K-Pop Star contestants.

I think JYP really suits her the best :)

I was happy when I saw the news *o*

I want her to be in JYP or SM. But I really want her to be in JYP, and I already expected she's going to choose JYP.

Lee Hayi - I want her in YG so bad. YG said they're going to reveal who were the contestants they picked up from KPOP star (after Ji Min reveal the company that she's joining in). I hope she's one of those contestants.

*Baek Ah Yeon - I see her in SM or maybe in JYP. But I want her in SM Ent. (especially after I saw her performance with TaeNy).*

EDIT: Nevermind. Baek Ah Yeon also joined JYP (it was just revealed).

Kpop Star Winner

lee hayi and lee seunghoon's contract with yg was 99.9% finalized according to a yg official as reported by Star News and it was all over the net last week. A few days later the Korean Herald/ANN reported that they have already signed the contract. was this a mistake or you guys are just way behind?