Does anyone really still believe the gov't bull story about the Branch Davidians immolating themselves?

In Waco while under attack from gov't tanks.

I'm not saying the gov't deliberately sought to kill all those folks, but I do think that while the gov't was using tanks to knock holes in the walls and pump in CS gas, it's likely it inadvertently started the fire.

Favorite Answer

Watch "Waco rules of engagement" on youtube. The ATF wanted to showboat the deal, it got out of hand and when the FBI got involved then they covered up the fact that the ATF messed up BAD in many many ways. Although I respect and am thankfull for the honest menbers of the law enforcement community, I do think there was some bad ATF FBI members involved with that whole mess. That is not to say that David Koresh was some saint, but they could have arrested him while jogging some day since he did a jog every day, but they wanted more funding and wanted a big show that day. Didnt even have communications with the local police when they raided the compound. Idiots.

• Since the government itself admitted this (but on page D-7 instead of the front page where the original stories ran) there's no reason to doubt the government is ENTIRELY responsible for everything that happened there. Also buried in the back pages with the corrections and retractions was the government's admission that at NO POINT was there ever ANY suspicion the Davidians had committed ANY SORT of crime.

The ATF thought having the news cameras watch them raid a "compound" and lay-out several PERFECTLY LEGAL rifles seized therein would make a great visual while they were trying to justify their budget. That, according to the ATF itself, was the ENTIRE motive for the raid.

Having watched it on TV at the time, it's pretty obvious FedGov burned it down on purpose, or didn't mind much that the military actions of the cops resulted in it burning down. If FedGov wanted, they could have arrested the idiot leader when he was at the grocery store in town. That shouldn't have taken more than one or two good cops. But no, they had to send a message that any org which challenges FedGov will be completely destroyed.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, that was President Clinton and Janet Reno. Democrats. Gosh and here I thought only Conservatives were warmonger Tyrants ;) Or at least that's what mainstream media keeps telling us.....

I watched a Biography episode on David Koresh just this morning.

I believe you to very possibly be correct, but why did no one come out? Koresh wouldn't be the first cult leader to demand his followers die beside him.

At any rate, he was a repugnant person. Without a doubt a child molester who used the Bible to hide behind while committing systematic rape of any young girl who fell under his control. On the other end of the spectrum his first child was born to a woman in her late 60's when he was in his early 20's.

The man was a sexual predator of the worse kind.

CS is a powder (not a gas) and also doesn't burn; in large concentrations it even acts as a flame retardant.

What was used were M2A2 Bradley IFV, which are not tanks.

Besides, David Koresh reminds me of 0bama, and his followers of the mindless little Obama worshiping liberals here.

Source(s): Spent some time in the Army

Were you there?