RHH: Lil Cease Letter to The Notorious B.I.G.?

Today Lil Cease wrote a letter on his 40th Birthday entitled "You're Def Missed Down Here" - To B.I.G.,

"What's good B.I. Hope all is well with you up top, I'm writing this letter to wish you a BIG happy 40th birthday from me and the family!"

It's not a day that goes by without me thinking about all good times from rocking the stages and chilling on St. James with the homies. You're def missed down here BIG, by your family, friends and fans Your moms and kids is doing very well down here and you know I'ma hold them down to the best of my ability."

"Thank you for giving me a career, positive path and showing me the real meaning of life at a young age. I'ma keep your legacy alive and going the best way I could B.I. 15 yrs later and you're still crowned the King of New York!! I love you to death big brother and can't wait to see you on the other side. Until then, you already know what it is, MAFIA FOR LIFE!! LOVE YOU BIG, YOUR HEART CEASER A LEO!! ONE!!!"

@Dimes: Today is his birthday and all my questions today will be about Biggie yes i love him as a Rapper, idk biggie the person, but i wanna do what i can to tribute this guy, Today is his Day.

@Jordan: I appreciate that Respect all the way

• DiMES
    Favorite Answer

Man, you really love Biggie.

EDIT:

@Jbrooks: Cool. I'm not stopping you. Show support. Didn't know it was Day. I might contribute too.

JBrooks, I think it's cool what your doing. Biggie is one of the best ever. Too bad him amd Pac had to leave so early :/

Letters like that make me sad...

R.I.P.

It's really a damn shame we are still killing each other. 1996-97 was sad for hip hop..