Do all girls have crushes on famous people, even if they already have a boyfriend?

I found out to today that my girlfriend has a thing for Leonardo Dicaprio. Im obviously not jealous of him because its not like a 40 (or however old he is) year old man is gonna try to steal my girlfriend, but it really hurt me to find this out, especially because i would be like crucified if i took one look at another girl. Im really sad because how do i know that she doesnt have crushes on other 'hot' guys that walk by us at school everyday? This is really bothering me :( please, any advice? do all girls get crushes on famous people, even if they already have a bf?

FIRST OFF THE REASON IM TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS IS SO EVERYONE WHO CHECKS BACK WILL SEE IT ;D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!######*****

haha anyway thank you all you guys for the awsomest answers im gonna have a hard time picking the best one when the time comes, you guys really cheered me up :) thank you! i admit i was being a little insecure but im ok now, and my love for her is reasurred thanks to you guys! your the best!

- El Guapo

Favorite Answer

Yes all girls have crushes on celebs. and tho they may think the guy walking by her in the hallways at school is hot it doesn't mean she likes him or is interested in him. I mean, she's with you right now isn't she???? /:)

Source(s): I'm a girl.
  • Amelia

Most girls do. Just because you have a significant other that doesn't mean you'll stop feeling attracted to other people. You shouldn't let that make you feel insecure though. They chose to be with you for a reason. Having a crush on somebody else doesn't mean they like you any less, or that they'll cheat or leave you. As long as they're not pursuing their crush or spending a lot of time with that person, then you shouldn't let it bother you.

Don't be sad girls are like that my gf haas crushes on hot celebrities as well it bugs me too but I mean she always tell me this ( baby you swear ima leave u for any celebritie it's not like there going to want me or anything ) I mean it's common

yes on famous people definitly haha:P...my bf knows i like leonardo di caprio, robert downy jr, and joesph gordon levitt but i dont think it bothers him...hes not gonna lose me to them obviously, howver if shes crushing on other guys at your school cause there hot thats kinda wierd, i dont do that. talk to her about that one..

• menden

properly u could desire to recognize that a number of them is quite 21 yet look youthful yet how previous is Miley Cirus? as i recognize Taylor quick is nineteen (legal age quite) only that they seem somewhat youthful for a 31 year previous now do not they? how previous are u by using the way? he could only like them youthful as long as its not extreme and bridging the legal age

Listen to cali that chick knows wat shes doing

Source(s): Personal experience