Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

How low will the Facebook stock go?

I couldn't believe it hit 34! I thought it'd hit at least 60!

Favorite Answer

What's a penny stock??

The stock was grossly over priced as an IPO, as an on going company is still is grossly over priced at $34. The stock is/was hyped by newbies who nothing about the market so what if it has 9 million members - big question is how much do they make

The stock should have come out at $20-$25, just to let all the newbies in then let the professional bring it down to reality - $10,

Source(s): from the street

Facebook is a value trap, without the value. Personally I have absolutely no idea how low this stock can go.

So as they say on Shark Tank, "For that reason, I'm out"

At $38 per share, that gives FB a P/E of about 100:1. Most tech stocks have P/E ratios in the range of 20 to 30. I believe a fair price is around $13 per share.

It hit it's support today, The true IPO should've stayed $28, extremely over-priced IPO. It should rise within the next few months, However after FB's peak (when people get bored of FB and it's no longer a fad) i predict the share will drop to 50 cents.

down down down!!!