Does anyone else hate Disneyland?

I'm 23 years old. All my friends are around the same age. I live in Northern California, like an 11 hour drive away. By brother (24) took his girlfriend there for their anniversary. My fiancee is there right now with her family as her graduation present. Everyone I talk to seems to love the crap out of... show more I'm 23 years old. All my friends are around the same age. I live in Northern California, like an 11 hour drive away. By brother (24) took his girlfriend there for their anniversary. My fiancee is there right now with her family as her graduation present. Everyone I talk to seems to love the crap out of Disneyland.

I hate it so much. The last time I went was about 4 years ago I think. It's crowded as hell, outdated, expensive, and everything is designed for children, you have to wait hours in line in the hot california sun to do anything. There are no real thrill rides (if you think space mountain is a rollercoaster, travel a couple hours north the magic mountain and tell me the same thing after). Finally it costs a kidney just for the ticket (I think they were about $70 last time), and then you have to either dehydrate and starve all day or pay 4x normal prices for horrible food and cheap bottled water.

I resort to asking this question on the internet to see if there is anyone else like me. I find it's kind of a taboo to ask this in real life. If you say you hate disneyland people literally think you're evil and and heartless.