What do rich people drive?

I was getting dinner last night in this fancy part of the town. It was about 1015 and I saw pretty nice cars parked. I parked the car and as I was walking with three of my friends to grab a bite to eat, I saw a older male probably 45 holding hands with a young blonde female, this girl was probably 20. They walked... show more I was getting dinner last night in this fancy part of the town. It was about 1015 and I saw pretty nice cars parked. I parked the car and as I was walking with three of my friends to grab a bite to eat, I saw a older male probably 45 holding hands with a young blonde female, this girl was probably 20. They walked over to a Black Bentley Convertible he opened the door for her and got in the car. Two minutes later I saw a couple get into a 2012 Jaguar XJ, only this time he didn't open the door for his significant other. My question is what do these people do for a living to afford such cars? They were both dressed in suits. Quick question, would you rather have the Jag or Bentley.
Update: do you consider these females lucky to be with rich guys?