I got questions about graduating from college?

1. Whats etiquette to wear at a graduation? (I'm the one graduating) Can I just take my regular shirt and jeans, does it matter what I wear? 2. Must I wear my graduation gown before I get to the building or can I just put it on once I get there? 3. How long in general, does the whole graduation thing... show more 1. Whats etiquette to wear at a graduation? (I'm the one graduating) Can I just take my regular shirt and jeans, does it matter what I wear?

2. Must I wear my graduation gown before I get to the building or can I just put it on once I get there?

3. How long in general, does the whole graduation thing take? I'm sure they call one student by name at a time? Is it alphabetical?

4. And once we get called, get our diploma are we free to leave or must we go back and sit down until the rest finish?

5. Do they play that usual "graduation music" I always hear? lol

Thanks