Finger toe infection?

i'll try to make this as short as possible .... i went on a run a couple months ago and i asked my sister if i could use her running shoes because mine were worn out. they felt like they fit pretty good. she's about 2 shoe sizes lower than me... i know... but they fit and it didn't hurt at first. when i... show more i'll try to make this as short as possible .... i went on a run a couple months ago and i asked my sister if i could use her running shoes because mine were worn out. they felt like they fit pretty good. she's about 2 shoe sizes lower than me... i know... but they fit and it didn't hurt at first. when i ran with them for a good 30 minutes, i could feel pain on my middle finger toe, but i kind of ignored it and kept running.
the next day, i used the same shoes and everything was fine, until i ran for 30 minutes again. i started feeling pain, but ignored it again.
the third day is when i felt it more, so i stopped using them. as the days went by, my middle toe finger got white in the center. i can't really explain it. anyways! my dad accidentally stepped on my foot one day, and the nail came off. it really hurt.
so i put a bandaid on it and left it there for so long ...i left it there for months, and showered with it and stuff. the bandaid did stay on through the water, yes. i know it's gross, but i didn't know how to take the pain away.

now i take the bandaid off and half of my nail is still there, but the part where it came off isn't. it looks like some of the nail tried to grow in that part, but it doesn't look nice because my finger turned black in that area and the black part is inside my skin too.
is there treatment for this? i don't know if it's a bruise or something, but it doesn't look much like a bruise to me. i think it just got infected because it's dark there or something. help please!