Autocad Questions about Layer properties manager?
I was working on the review for autocad final and I've got 3 questions that I can't find the answers.
1) How can several new layer names be entered consecutively without using the New Layer button in the Layer Properties Manager?
2)What condition must exist before a linetype can be used in a layer?
3)How do you make another layer current in the Layer Properties Manager dialog box?
Can you guys help me answer these questions?
- MaurizioLv 78 years agoBest Answer
1) You can write a text file with SCR extension, with LAYER command follow sequences N (for new) and layer name, example
File text Mylayer.SCR
LAYER N LAY01 N LAY02 N LAY03 N MYLAY00 N SYMBOL N PLAN N DIM-02
Then digit SCRIPT command and load MyLayer.scr file
2) No condition, you can select any line in use (before loaded with LINETYPE command)
3) No, you can draw only in one layer at the time >> layer current is a single layer
- Anonymous8 years ago
As you're in a time crunch, have you considered searching and or posting to the Autodesk Forums as well?