Daughter 16 year old Daughter got in-trouble with police in Ohio?

So, my 16 year old Daughter was stupid and to say the least, she got drunk at her friends home as I knew she would because, why else would she be doing at the house? She sneaked out anyway and went. And now I've been notified by herself that she's just been arrested for DUI, and after shouting down at her... show more So, my 16 year old Daughter was stupid and to say the least, she got drunk at her friends home as I knew she would because, why else would she be doing at the house? She sneaked out anyway and went. And now I've been notified by herself that she's just been arrested for DUI, and after shouting down at her over the phone, I'm thinking of turning up with a lawyer and after that just leave, can I do that? I really don't want to bail her out of this situation, if she doesn't learn to cope with whats happened with her she'll never cope on in life. Or do I have to be by-side her? I'm also planning on pressing charges against her apparant 18 year old boyfriend, since she bragged to me out in anger that they had sex. If I ever knew he was near my daughter in the first place I'd have a restraining order against him and have him arrested for dating my daughter! So, what are my duties in this situation? And what do I do to my daughter? Except for giving her a long stern-mean talking to. Because I'm already going to issue that without a problem.
Update: This happened because I wasn't strict with her as I am with my boy. Maybe I was wrong, I think it may be time to be even more strict on her from now on. So all I have to do is pick her up? After our arguement she must of thrown the phone away because she sounded in stressed and all I heard before the phone-call... show more This happened because I wasn't strict with her as I am with my boy. Maybe I was wrong, I think it may be time to be even more strict on her from now on. So all I have to do is pick her up? After our arguement she must of thrown the phone away because she sounded in stressed and all I heard before the phone-call being cut off was a smack. Ah, I'll just go to the closet Station in 30 minutes if I do not get a ring back.