Celebrity Apprentice, better or worse?

Did you find this season to be 1)better, the 2)same, or 3)worse than previous years and why?

I'm referring to it's entertainment value,

• dobby
    Favorite Answer

Hated aubrey oday, hated lisa lapinelli, loved arsenio and I am so happy he won tonight.

it was the same to me. its all about arguments and everyone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

This season was by far the best season of the show!

This season had so many fights that it was amazing. My favorite battles were between Dayana vs Lisa and Aubrey vs Arsenio.

I also loved the continuous cattiness within the girls' team.

Aubrey was by far my favorite. She was hilarious, and really smart. I think she should have been in the finals.

I have to say I enjoyed it more this season than earlier shows. I liked most of the celebrities.

Source(s): SEASON WATCHER
  • ebec11

I have to say, I thought it was better until the end. The end spoiled it all for me. I won't spoil for others, but let's just say there will be a few people who think this is fixed.

We don't have Celeb Apprentice in the UK and this question is in the UK and Ireland only questions section!

I love this season and Arsenio won so that makes it much better.

• ?

better