Trade Matt Kemp and Tim Hudson for Mark Teixeira and Roy Halladay?

I think that the Commish of my Fantasy Baseball league is colluding with his brother in trying to trade Teixeira and Halladay for Kemp and Hudson. My Commish already has Pujols and 8 of the Top 100 fantasy players this year, sorted by the 2012 season so far. Also, the trade came in about an hour ago. Am I the only person thinking that this is a heavily biased trade and possibly collusion?

I should probably also add that the Commish is 1-5-0 and his brother is 3-3-0. This started as a work-league a few years back but now features 3 of the 10 as the Commish's friends or relatives...

Favorite Answer

The commish has 8 of the top 100 players in fantasy baseball ??? well theoretically shouldn't all of you have 8-10 of the top 100 in a 10 team league? Maybe he thinks no way kemp can stay this hot an no way texeira can stay this cold !! ...Halladay is way better than hudson .although i like hudson he is not A strikeout pitcher ,he is 37 years old.. I have him and does keep my whip down so i keep him,solid pitcher but again no roy halladay. No way is this collusion in my opinion. Texeira is not the player he was in atlanta but he is still a top 7 1b an halladay is a top 7 pitcher.

Also fantasy baseball is tough to get 10-12 people in it yearly,sometimes u have to scramble to find players an friends an family fit the bill.

if the commish was cheating wouldnt he be trading pujols to his brother who has the better record?maybe good thing they trade ,then in 2 more weeks they both be .500 an u will be in the lead.

• ?

Halladay is having a extra advantageous season. He leads the league in Ks, IP, CG and ShO, and third in era, WHIP and wins. Hudson would not lead in something. Halladay could desire to triumph over out Jimenez, who's fairly fading interior the 2d 0.5, yet Wainwright is having a out of the common season too. Hudson will end interior the appropriate 6 for Cy youthful, alongside with Josh Johnson and Matt Latos.

• Henry

Kemp is the best player here, but Tex and Halladay together are going to be better in the 2nd half. Tex owns the 2nd half as Kemp usually slows down. Hudson if he can stay healthy should be solid, but is the weak link here to even out this trade. I have no problems here.

Eh. It could be considered collusion today but it won't be after the all start break when Tex mex is on his game. When the year is over this should end up being a relatively fair trade.

Yea that's a really terrible trade. Maybe the commissioner's brother is extremely stupid.

This kid is an idiot do it