Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Should Obama be ashamed that even the most popular Democrat (Cory Booker) in the US turned against him today?

• mackie
    Favorite Answer

Booker made an excellent point,however,he is still a staunch Obama supporter. Is that called two faced?Bet he retracts his comments in order to save face with Obama and the Socialist Democrat Party.

• Seneth

Who's Cory Booker?

The most popular Democrat is Barack Obama.

Yes. If I were campaigning for president, and my opponent had run a business that fired lots of people, and my campaign said that was bad, and Cory Booker said that it wasn't actually bad, I'd be ready to pack it in.

Then again, how many people have actually heard of Cory Booker?

If this election could have started and ended interior 60 days, Obama might have walked away. Time supplies people an ooportunity to look deeper and with extra intensity into Obama and easily placed..............they do unlike what they are seeing.

Um, you're not very well-read, are you? If you read the article, even just the headline, you'd know that he didn't turn against Obama, he said he didn't like an ad the Obama campaign ran. See, in our world, you can criticize someone for something they did, but still support them overall.

Yes

No, get a grip; nobody's ever even heard of that guy. Just more bogus garbage from the right in their never-ending attempts to smear Obama with bogus accusations.

##

Nope

Source(s): Thunder up!

I read the article. Booker is decrying his side lowering itself to the levels of ridiculousness of the other side. "Birth certificate" anyone?

I'm pretty well read and informed. So, you would think if he was the "most popular democrat"....I'd at least have HEARD of him. I mean, he's the mayor of Newark....New Jersey. THERE is big credentials..

Other than that, I couldn't tell you. Because I don't read right-wing, Rupert Murdoch-owned rags like the NY Times..