Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What's that? Liberal Newark mayor Cory Booker (Obama supporter) slammed Obama on his attacks on Bain? What?

Cory Booker the mayor of Newark, NJ, might be a liberal but is not a fool.

Way to go! We need more Democrats like him.

Update:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cory-booker-sla...

This goes to prove Obama is anti-business, come on, even Booker admitted that Bain has made successful investments in NJ.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL!!

Obama's facade is starting to crumble.

• 5 years ago

Obama isn't the form of guy or woman to permit any detrimental remark that could desire to mirror on him or his reelection marketing campaign pass unanswered. That reported, I frankly suspect that he could think of that he has conceal in this remember. inspite of each thing, for the time of the Republican primaries it became none different than Newt Gingrich who went on assaults against Bain Capital, certainly one of Mitt Romney's previous places of employment, in approaches that looked as though it would pass against unfastened industry economics. So specific, Newark mayor Cory Booker is in many approaches a captive of his very own party's political hierarchy. yet I even have self assurance that Obama isn't any fool insofar as sensing political weak point is in contact, a minimum of between his warring parties - he's known with the thank you to make the main transformations between his warring parties to his political benefit and might count number directly to realize this every time the prospect provides itself.

• fiof
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I am not a Democrat but I have always liked Booker. He is savvy, has integrity and just plain common sense. He also has no compunction about getting down in the trenches to help. He is doing a good job in Newark

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Vulture capitalism is not the kind "business" that results in a middle class.

I don't care what Booker or anybody else says about it.

If you think the business model of firms like Bain are a successful one, then you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes, he did, in the context of "let's stop talking about non-issues like Bain and Reverend Wright and get back to what's important."

This in no way "proves that Obama is anti-business."

• 9 years ago

who cares who the mayor of Newark supports.

bottom line, Bain is vulture capitalism, not venture capitalism.

• 9 years ago

Liberals do sometimes see da light when their re-election nears!

• 9 years ago

You're supposed to ask a question.

• RJC
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So all democrat partisan hacks are not fools?...wow, I have just been surprised.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

does supporting the mayor of Newark make you feel a little squeamish??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.