Men - Are you jealous of the most attractive man in the world right now, Mark Zuckerberg?

Wealth is a part of attraction. Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest men in the world. Not only is he a billionaire, he's a young billionaire. Someone asked if women are jealous of his wife, Priscilla Chan. I'm not jealous, I'm actually inspired by her. She's an intelligent educated woman (a... show more Wealth is a part of attraction. Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest men in the world. Not only is he a billionaire, he's a young billionaire. Someone asked if women are jealous of his wife, Priscilla Chan. I'm not jealous, I'm actually inspired by her. She's an intelligent educated woman (a doctor) and she doesn't look like a model but she still married a billionaire. Men are probably jealous of Mark Zuckberg though. He is rich and he can pretty much have any woman he wants. Honestly, how many women would turn him down? He can do anything he wants, he's pretty much set for life. He's not some sexually frustrated troll on yahoo answers :)