what position should a small skinny guy play in high school football.?

i am 15 years old. I'm 5'8 but i could grow an inch in the summer. i will be a sophomore next year and i wanted to try out for football. i have never played before so i was wondering what position would a small skinny guy like me play in football.

• Cu Tie
    Best Answer

I highly encourage you to join your high school football team this upcoming season. It will still not (yet) be too late for you to start playing football.

Based on your height and skinniness, I believe that the best fit for you is at the wide receiver position. For your age, you have the ideal size for a high school sophomore wide receiver.

By the way, your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your sophomore, junior, and especially senior, years of high school. If you perform very well in football during your final 3 years of high school, you will greatly improve your chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program in the future.

• Cheryl

Waterboy

Kicker.

kicker punter the guy who holds the ball on field goals

Waterboy.

Haha, just kidding. I strongly suggest running back if you're fast, maybe defensive end or special teams if you're not.

Cornerback or WR if you have speed. Or runningback if you have strong legs and are durable.