how to be a abercrombie kids model im mexican?

Well I'm 13 and I know that I'm too young to thing about being a model but really this is my dream but there's a problem..I'm Mexican well actually I don't know if that is a problem, doesn't matter if I need to wait this is my dream and I going to work on it, I read that I need to work at hollister or abercrombie stores to be a model but if I'm Mexican I can get the job?

PS : om a girl and I live in Mexico THANKS!!

I know that I can be a model, and I know that in abercrombie not all the models are blondies so...i only ask if there is a problem because I ' m mexican

Favorite Answer

Its not gonna happen dear. look for a better job.

• ?

How do we know if you are Abercrombie material, you should have posted a pic.

Here watch the Abercrombie parodies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-WzqfbVHU

I'm a black girl and I got hired at abercrombie.

You have to be attractive and act like ditzy and outgoing and you will get hired.

you need to have have money and be super good looking

• Zach

Abercrombie is for Whites not mestizos sorry.