Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to be a abercrombie kids model im mexican?

Well I'm 13 and I know that I'm too young to thing about being a model but really this is my dream but there's a problem..I'm Mexican well actually I don't know if that is a problem, doesn't matter if I need to wait this is my dream and I going to work on it, I read that I need to work at hollister or abercrombie stores to be a model but if I'm Mexican I can get the job?

PS : om a girl and I live in Mexico THANKS!!

Update:

I know that I can be a model, and I know that in abercrombie not all the models are blondies so...i only ask if there is a problem because I ' m mexican

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its not gonna happen dear. look for a better job.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

How do we know if you are Abercrombie material, you should have posted a pic.

Here watch the Abercrombie parodies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-WzqfbVHU

• 9 years ago

I'm a black girl and I got hired at abercrombie.

You have to be attractive and act like ditzy and outgoing and you will get hired.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you need to have have money and be super good looking

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zach
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Abercrombie is for Whites not mestizos sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.