Has anyone ever received a White Stone, as spoken of in Revelation?

I had an experience, or vision, in which I was sealed, and received a White Stone...has anyone here had a similar experience?

• Jean
    Favorite Answer

I thought the white stone will be given to Christians when Jesus begins His kingdom reign. Perhaps it was a sign from God that you are sealed.

When I got saved I had a vivid dream where me, my husband and son were standing on the edge of water, only the water was glass and a young lion stood before us, he was beautiful, and gentle. A voice said "this is the lion of Judah".

Looking back I think it was God revealing himself to me and showing me He was real.

• ?

Religions decision appreciably in how a lot authority they declare for his or her continuing revelations. The pope, for example, is declared to be infallible at the same time as talking on concerns of religion or morals--yet there is also some nice print about having his bishops trust him, no longer being a heretic, and some different stuff which could invalidate it. The Mormons say that a dwelling prophet (e.g. modern-day church leaders) trumps a useless prophet, yet that basically ability destiny leaders can always replace judgements later. maximum religions settle for that widespread human beings can acquire own revelations, yet get frightened at the same time as those remark on aspects of temporal or clerical authority. (after all, if basically all and sundry ought to announce they'd a message from God, the position may this go away the pope?) for sure, in cutting-area societies the outcome of divine revelations are muted through the particular shown reality that there are such countless claimants, and that the alternative of rejecting all of them in choose of an fullyyt secular worldview is now nicely understood.

The white stone token symbolises a private invitation.

• No...

I Only Received MESSIAH...And An Olive Leaf...

No White Stones Though...

Two stones were given to me , one yellowish in color , & one witch appears to be white.

when a extremely bright light is shown from beneath the yellow stone it radiates like the brightness of the sun, it sparkles just like our sun sparkles.

the white stone radiates like the moon, bright in color & shimmers just like the moon on a clear night.

I found theses stones in Scotland on the shore of a large lake.

Heck we find them around here for real all the time.

Sorry, but if I did not see it, it did not happen.

You're talking about crack, right?

• kelly2 years agoReport

I saw a veil lift and a left hand caught a white stone and there was a name written on it and this name appeared within my forehead.