Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Do you think the Blues could sign Parise?

Parise has said he likes the Rangers' team because of their discipline but NY doesn't have the cap space to sign Parise.

The Blues are similar to the Rangers in the way they are disciplined defensively and they have the cap space for him.

Also they would have a great American line, Parise-Backes-Oshie.

Favorite Answer

Well, they certainly have a chance. They got a little over $28 million in cap. But, it's not all about the money. Parise is a MN native, so he might want to come back home. The Wild have a little less than $18 million in salary cap, so they could use that money to sign him. Parise might also take a little less money.I personally would love for Parise to come back home. I can't wait till the offseason because I'm hoping that we could sign him.

parise is not going to the blues period