Manny Pacquiao will enter Hollywood movies, any opinion?

Uunahan ko na si management student(Mark) in asking the question, he is the usual "Philippines Poll" questionnaire that his usual topics are Filipino celebrities and Philippine gossips, he even block me personally so that I couldn't answer any of his questions. Well it is his lost not mine, different strokes for different folks.

Manny is stage to enter Hollywood movie together with the famous comedian half Filipino and half American Rod Schneider with the title "brass knuckle". I personally feel it is such a welcome gesture for Manny to finally reach his dream of starring in Hollywood movies and having to brush elbows with the famous movie stars of Hollywood. It is a personal achievement of course for Manny and for the country to have another Filipino that reach Hollywood straight from the Philippines. Most Filipinos that reach Hollywood are Fil-Am who are not born in the Philippines like Lou Diamond Philips and others. There was also rumors 2 years ago that even Sylvester Stallone and Jean-Claude Van Damme wants to make a movie with Manny Pacquiao. So is this the guy who is about to melt in the on going controversy of gay sex marriage? He is just stating his point of view that he is completely against same sex marriage and doesn't condemn gays per se.

Favorite Answer

It will more than likely be a small little indie film. And even if it's not he'll more than likely play a small part in the movie considering his lack of proper English (which he can work on) and his lack of acting skills. The thing is, unlike the Philippines, when it comes to movies we like actors and actresses who can actually act (e.g. Heath Ledger, Will Smith, etc). Filipino films generally cast actors and actresses based on looks. But, hey, I hope everything works out and it turns out good. We haven't had a decent Filipino actor since Ernie Reyes jr. and Dante Basco.

Also, where'd you see that Rob Schneider was also playing in that film? I don't see it a anywhere

• Tootoy

The problem with your question is that you have too many questions.

I want to see Manny only in boxing. No movie. No politics. No religion.

If he's going to be a Hollywood actor, then he should first stop pretending to be a politician.

I was never a Manny Pacquiao fan, so I don't really care

• Dee ®

He couldn't even enter the Hollywood malls what makes you think that he can make it in Hollywood movies? lol

This question is epic, dumb@ss

good for him

ITS OKAY IF IT IS PORN,THERE ARE RUMORS THAt HE CAN BITE HIS OWN PENIS.