Ser Loras asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Wait, Clippers and Lakers are both playing at home?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Over 48 hours, there will be 5 games at staples center, Lakers, Clippers, and the Kings for hockey.

• 9 years ago

Yes which would be no problem. Since I live in LA, The Clippers are going to play @ 12:30pm. The Lakers are going to play @ 7:30. Which is tomorrow.

• haider
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

What up ldousa20, the situation isn't suited and that i agee by way of fact the "stepchild" that the Clippers could pass out of L.A. there are various cities that should welcome them- yet their proprietor Donald Sterling cares greater approximately incomes money than he genuinely does on the subject of the team's success. The Clippers had a great threat to pass to Anaheim. in terms of the Lakers getting "4 greater abode video games" i think of that should happen if the Clippers are interior a a hundred mile radius of the Lakers (if the Clippers have been in Anaheim) you will see greater Laker followers than Clipper followers on the Pond. So uncertain what the answer is- yet i'm able to declare as a Laker fan- i do in comparison to sharing our construction with every physique. Nickster

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I went to the Laker game tonight, and tomorrow I am going to both the Clippers and Lakers game. Should be a good day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

the Clippers plays earlier, then the Lakers plays late Saturday night

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

2:30 then 9:30

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes they are busy at the Staples center and do not forget the hockey team the L.A. Kings are playing there too.

Source(s): TNT Sports and ESPN
  • 9 years ago

nothin new in a champion city!

• Marcus
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

That would be correct

• 9 years ago

haha!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.