First night of the month of Rajab?

Assalamu alaikum,

Hope you people are doing well. I've come across some info on how there's so much barakah of this month.

So this year it starts on May 22, tuesday inshAllah.. and I heard there's so much barakah on this night. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

I am still doing my research on how this month should be approached by us and ways we can keep up our ibadah.

If you have knowledge on this area please feel free to share <3

May Allah reward us for our effort.

Favorite Answer

Valaikum Assalaam

It is the month of istigfar ( seeking forgiveness ) subhan allah

It is recommended to turn to Allah in the first night of Rajab. It has been narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “There are five nights on which du`ā’ is not rejected: the first night of Rajab, the fifteenth night of Sha`bān, Thursday night, the night before `Eid al-Fitr and the night before `Eid al-Nahr (al-Adha).”[3] Sayyiduna `Ali, may Allah be well pleased with him, used to allocate extra amounts of time for worship on four nights – the first night of Rajab, the nights before the two `Eids, and the 15th night of Sha`bān. For this reason the scholars of Tarim hold a special gathering of dhikr on the first night of Rajab and a large mawlid the following morning.

Rajab is the start of important months, months of piety and worship.

Thank you for reminding. May Allah enable us to utilize these months

fully.

Muhammad Javed Iqbal

First night of the month of Rajab?

Wasslam.

The month of, Rajab start, next week.

Source(s): I found this interesting stuff. I went to the Mosque. I heard on Kuthba at Friday prayer, about this. I decided to share at with you. Also, share with your family and friends. Thanks. Fasting for the month of, Rajab. It’s a nafal fasting. Who ever does it. You will be rewarded by Allah. Here is the direction. How to do fasting for the month of, Rajab. If you fast one day in the month of, Rajab. It count as you have fasted one year. If you fast 7 days in that month. The 7 hell door will be closed for that person. If you fast 8 days in that month. The 8 door of paradise will be open for them. If you fast 10 days in that month. Whatever positive things you ask Allah. It is most likely to be accepted. If you fast 15 days in that month. All of your past sin will be forgiven. The month of Rajab. It start in, next week. I checked the Islamic calender. It says, it starts in, next week. Any question. Talk to the Imam.

Do you shower in the morning or at night?

i didn't knw thanx for informing me i will do my research n will repent definatly.....walekum assalam