.

Do jehovahs witnesses preach door to door, Jesus is our Lord & Savior as was done in bible times?

Acts 1:8 Jesus is speaking here

" But you shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalam, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth"- Jesus

...through the righteousness of God & Savior Jesus Christ- 2 Peter 1:1

Acts 8:5 - Then Phillip went down to the city of Samaria and preached Christ to them

2 Cor. 2:12- Furthermore when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord.

Acts 11:20-...preaching the Lord Jesus.

Acts 17:18- He preached to them of Jesus and the resurrection.

Isaiah 43:11- I, even I am the Lord:and beside me there is no Savior

Jude 4-..denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ (our Lord & God, Jesus)

1 Cor 12:3- ...no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by The Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 43:12 - ...you are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

Isaiah 43:14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, The Holy one of Israel...

Jesus is our redeemer, our King, Wonderful Counciler, Mighty God, Eternal Father, our Savior.

For it is written, as I live says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give an account of himself to God.- Romans 14:11&12

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and thingsin earth, and under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.- Philippians 2:10 & 11

But of the Son he says, "your throne O God is forever & ever...- Hebrews 1:8

When Thomas saw Jesus resurrected he called Jesus, - My Lord and my God (John 20:28 & 29) and Jesus tells Thomas," Thomas, because you have seen me you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet believed"

...:The Great the Mighty God, the Lord of Hosts is his name- Jeremiah 32:18

...I the Lord, the first and with the last, I am He - Isaiah 41:4

Neither is there Salvation in any other, for there is none other name given among men where by we must be saved- Acts 4:12 ( speaking of Jesus.) Acts 4:10- "...by the name Jesus of Nazareth"

I and my Father are one- John 10:30

Are these the same things the jehovahs witness tell people when they come knock at your door? Is it what they preach in their kingdom halls?

_____________________________________________________________

@HannahB...u are deeply mistaken. I was a jw for 30 years mislead & lost . I know what is preached by jw's. the untruths about Jesus being an angel. angels are commanded to worship Jesus. Angels have no authority over unclean spirits. read Jude 4 where Michael can not rebuke the devil, but said,"the Lord rebuke you". Jesus can rebuke unclean spirits( Matthew 17:18) You discredit Jesus lower him to the status of an angel, down grade him to one of many god's, deny him worship and refuse to confess that you belong to Jesus, the one who purchased you with His own blood. hannah, you were bought with a price, be not the servant of men 1 Cor. 7:23. read the bible without the static of publications designed to promote the imaginations of men.

Best Answer

no. jws are proud to preach a different gospel.

"Let the honest-hearted person compare the kind of preaching of the gospel done by the religious systems of Christendom during all the centuries with that done by Jehovah's Witnesses since the end of World War I in 1918. They are not one and the same kind. That of Jehovah's Witnesses is really "gospel" or "good news," as of God's heavenly kingdom that was established by the enthronement of his Son Jesus Christ at the end of the Gentile Times in 1914." (Watchtower, May 1, 1981, p. 17)

how should a christian respond to those preaching a different gospel?

Gal 1:8-9-But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you received, let him be accursed.

We don't preach the gospel of Christ, we preach what Jesus told us to preach about..the kingdom of God...of which Jesus is King.

"And this Good News of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come." Matt 24:14

If the Good News of the kingdom is not preached..the END will not come. The END (the end of bad people and their way of living) is dependant on the Good NEWS being preached.

Six (6) Frequently Asked or Misunderstood Teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.counterfeitchristians.info/Questionsand...

Yes, absolutely, many people do not think that way but Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus christ will one day rule the world. That he is our savior and without him no eternal life is possible.

Do christians believe that Jesus christs kingdom is on this earth and will rule over the earth?

(Colossians 1:14-20) . . .. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens.

• Jose

No they don't, at least non of the ones that have come to my homes where I have lived nor where I live now. Just start hear across the street from my home lives such a family the husband has cancer and may die. The wife say there is nothing after death, if indeed she believed that then she could not believe the Bible not even their perverted form of it. Jesus said he would return for those in the grave and those alive but if there is nothing after death then who are they waiting for Jesus he died, and if he died even he doesn't exist. These people have been blinded to believe a lie so they can't preach the truth Jesus said you will know the truth and the truth will set you free but they are bound by the lies they have believed.

We believe that God’s Kingdom is the only hope for mankind; that it is a real government; that it will soon destroy the present wicked system of things, including all human governments, and that it will produce a new system in which righteousness will prevail This was Jesus' message and is ours as we persue our preaching command.' .

Not to be rude, but you clearly don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses if you sincerely believe they don't believe in and preach about Jesus Christ.

no longer with the Wt. Your good judgment is off, completely. You quote the scripture with regard to the recent covenant which purely those in Christ have been entered into. there are various non-Christians accessible. are you able to besides mght truly say that what Jeremiah says has come real in regard to maximum people who call themselves Christian? i think of no longer. very few human beings understand their Bible in techniques that make it pointless to coach them so as that the regulation of God is imprinted on their hearts in techniques that lead them to in no way deviate from it! That day of that scripture might purely communicate with a pair very specific people who truly understand their God and his regulation in all its information. ^^ Paul: in case you already know Paul, then you truly could understand he advised us this (a million Cor 9:sixteen) " sixteen For regardless of the undeniable fact that I carry forth the gospel, I even have no longer something to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I carry forth no longer the gospel! " Paul here advised us that we've an undeniable criminal duty to evangelise! there is not any timing, to end given here. What greater, Isaiah and Revelation tells us how long: Isaiah 6:8-12 "8 additionally I heard the voice of the Lord, asserting, Whom shall I deliver, and who will choose for us? Then reported I, here am I; deliver me. 9 And he reported, pass, and tell this human beings, hear ye certainly, yet understand no longer; and notice ye certainly, yet grow to be attentive to no longer. . . . 11 Then reported I, Lord, how long? And he responded, until eventually the cities be wasted devoid of inhabitant, and the residences devoid of guy, and the land be completely desolate, " And in Revelation, what are we advised ? That devil will end people who've the artwork of bearing witness to Jesus. those would be put in detention center and be killed with the aid of devil -- thus this is obvious how long those are going to evangelise, isn't it? they could carry forth until eventually devil stops them. The gospel could be unfold with the aid of all who profess to be Christian. there are countless techniques of doing it. yet, it should be achieved until eventually Armageddon or until eventually devil stops it.

The ones that come to my door do.

no need to hunt them down, they will be here any minute

Hunt them down and ask them.