Do jehovahs witnesses preach door to door, Jesus is our Lord & Savior as was done in bible times?

Acts 1:8 Jesus is speaking here " But you shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalam, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth"- Jesus ...through the righteousness of God & Savior Jesus Christ- 2 Peter... show more Acts 1:8 Jesus is speaking here
" But you shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalam, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth"- Jesus

...through the righteousness of God & Savior Jesus Christ- 2 Peter 1:1

Acts 8:5 - Then Phillip went down to the city of Samaria and preached Christ to them

2 Cor. 2:12- Furthermore when I came to Troas to preach Christ's gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord.

Acts 11:20-...preaching the Lord Jesus.

Acts 17:18- He preached to them of Jesus and the resurrection.

Isaiah 43:11- I, even I am the Lord:and beside me there is no Savior

Jude 4-..denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ (our Lord & God, Jesus)

1 Cor 12:3- ...no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by The Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 43:12 - ...you are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
Isaiah 43:14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, The Holy one of Israel...

Jesus is our redeemer, our King, Wonderful Counciler, Mighty God, Eternal Father, our Savior.

For it is written, as I live says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give an account of himself to God.- Romans 14:11&12

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and thingsin earth, and under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.- Philippians 2:10 & 11

But of the Son he says, "your throne O God is forever & ever...- Hebrews 1:8

When Thomas saw Jesus resurrected he called Jesus, - My Lord and my God (John 20:28 & 29) and Jesus tells Thomas," Thomas, because you have seen me you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet believed"

...:The Great the Mighty God, the Lord of Hosts is his name- Jeremiah 32:18

...I the Lord, the first and with the last, I am He - Isaiah 41:4

Neither is there Salvation in any other, for there is none other name given among men where by we must be saved- Acts 4:12 ( speaking of Jesus.) Acts 4:10- "...by the name Jesus of Nazareth"

I and my Father are one- John 10:30

Are these the same things the jehovahs witness tell people when they come knock at your door? Is it what they preach in their kingdom halls?
Update: _____________________________________________________________ @HannahB...u are deeply mistaken. I was a jw for 30 years mislead & lost . I know what is preached by jw's. the untruths about Jesus being an angel. angels are commanded to worship Jesus. Angels have no authority over unclean spirits. read Jude 4... show more ________________________________________...
@HannahB...u are deeply mistaken. I was a jw for 30 years mislead & lost . I know what is preached by jw's. the untruths about Jesus being an angel. angels are commanded to worship Jesus. Angels have no authority over unclean spirits. read Jude 4 where Michael can not rebuke the devil, but said,"the Lord rebuke you". Jesus can rebuke unclean spirits( Matthew 17:18) You discredit Jesus lower him to the status of an angel, down grade him to one of many god's, deny him worship and refuse to confess that you belong to Jesus, the one who purchased you with His own blood. hannah, you were bought with a price, be not the servant of men 1 Cor. 7:23. read the bible without the static of publications designed to promote the imaginations of men.