How to talk to a girl you just want to have sex with?

As a junior in high school ive talked to several girls, i usually dont date girls but i get attached to a girl for several months and then we stop "talking" how can i talk to a girl just to bang them and thats it no talking. Dont look at me as a creep this is the high school world. Im not bad to women i just like sex and so do the girls.

i dont think a girl is a slut if they just want to have sex. If they do this all the time yes that would be a slut. And i dont know when you went to high school but "sluts" dont have poofy hair and do whatever you said.....i know quite a few girls that have a lot of sex, but a lot of my friends got to them first ha

Favorite Answer

Ok here is the thing. most girls don't like the whole bang and go kind of thing. most girls want a relationship and a guy who doesn't just want sex... so aka you... they don't want a guy like you HAHA. but there are some girls... not many, but some who do. you are going to have to pick out the ones who don't want you and girls who might be ok with you. heres how you do it. the girls that just want sex are known as sluts... and thats what you want. no self respecting girl is going to just have sex with you and then just peace out. so back to sluts, they will be obvious to pick out. they will most likely have really big hair. they will wear a lot of make up, and they WILL i mean this is the best way to tell... they WILL wear revealing clothes. so there you go. that kind of girl will most likely have sex with you and not talk to you ever again. Also, "high school world" really dude... I went to high school, and the bang and go isn't accepted anywhere. anywhere it will be creepy lol, i'm sorry to tell you that. But if thats what you want, Im serious, just learn to pick out the easy girls... and you'll get what you want. so remember.. big hair, lots of makeup, and most important revealing clothes.

Source(s): Im a girl, I went to high school, and I've been alive longer than you

sorry bro that's just part of the game because no girl wants to admit that they just want sex too...they r gonna need some type of "relationship" or communication so they won't feel like a prostitute...

find out who is the school sllut

I didn't go to highschool, i'm English, we have real education